"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Sunday, March 14, 2010

ONLINE FEEDBACK

This is for Francesca III D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you teacher!! It's very intresting!! And It help me very much. Thank you very much! =o]

Daniela Tomatis said...

I'm really happy this is useful to you...yes, I think this online feedback is worth doing...

Anonymous said...

Now... The third subtitle!
My fabulous evening in Cannigione and its markets

When the day finished, it was the moment for hang out with my friends to Cannigione, in the evening. These were the fantastic moments for me!!!
We usually went to roads of Cannigione for to look the markets, to buy presents for my parents or friends, or to eat a delicious ice-cream or to drink a milkshakes. In fact I usually took an ice-cream or a milkshakes EVERY DAY!!! I have really sweet tooth!! =o)
One time, we went to beach for to look the sea, but… It was very frightening!!! Because it was dark and we didn’t see any things!!! In fact when we saw the sea, we run away and screamed!!! And the people looked our with as big eyes as owl!!! We were extremely silly!!
Every time I go to holidays, I buy the presents for my friends or parents. I love it very much!! In fact when I was in Sardinia, I bought a lot of thing for my friends, parents and me. For example postcards, t-shirts and pen. For me, I bought a magic ring that it change color when the weather change, and a little soft toy; it name is Cotton and it is a small, pink rabbit. I sleep with it every night!!

By Francesca 3^D =o)