"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Present Perfect - Glogster

Click here to open the Glogster.

8 comments:

Christina Markoulaki said...

Great glog! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher I'm Valeria (3°B)! I did the glogster and it was very great!!! this are my scores:
es.1----> 8
es.2----> 1: 5/6
----> 2: 10/10
I also did the game but there wasn' t the score!!! =)
see you soon!!!

Daniela Tomatis said...

Hi Valeria!
I'm glad you've learnt the Present Perfect. Enjoy your holiday and let me know about the new school!

Valeria Revelli said...

ok!!! =)

Matteo 3^A said...

Hi teacher,
"I have done" the glogster,
and I copied the rule.
I did the exercises but i didn't do them very well:
Ex.1: 7
Ex.2:
First part: 4/6
Second part:8/10
Ferraris Matteo 3^A

Daniela Tomatis said...

Hi Matteo, I'm glad you "have done" the glogster! Don't worry about the score...practice makes perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

hi teacher Tomatis!!!!!
I'm Benedetta,3B.....I did the glogster and I enjoyed myself doing the games....my scores are:
es.1....7
es.2....1..6/6
2..10/10
1st game...A*
2nd game...9/10
bye bye teacher...see you soon!!!!

Daniela Tomatis said...

Hi Benedetta!
I wish you the best in your new school!