"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Monday, March 15, 2010

ONLINE FEEDBACK

This is for Valentina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOPIC: MY jungle class
Second subtitle: TC ( The Craziest)

My wonderful class has three people, who are a bit crazy... no... I mean: completely CRAZY! In this group I am with Gabriel and Simone!
We are crazy because we look the world in a different way from the others (:
My friends say I am very nice girl and I am really funny. I am also sweet, in fact My best friend says me I look like a baby!
In the school bus, I do very strange things: par example I invente songs. I'm based on the last edition of Sanremo. I sing, with my best friend and my friends Roberta and Vincenzo, " Ma l'amore no" Of Arisa. All the people who are in my school bus laugh and they ask " Bis"!
Paquola Gabriel is crazy because at the first sight he looks like a girl! He has strange hair: they are always greasy, long and brown. Another crazy thing of Gabriel is his laughter: he has got a noisy laughter! (:
He is crazy and he does crazinesses: I laugh a lot when he became a sort of robot an he sang "Jingl Bells"! He seems a stupid boy, rather he IS stupid!
Simone is the last crazy person I'm going to speak about. His nick name is PIMOT and I don't know why we call him so. He is a optimistic person; when you are sad, you look him and you become happy. He is also a true friend: he can keep secrets and it is a very important thing! During the lessons of Maths, he laughs and he talks, sometimes alone. He is boring! But, to be crazy is also this: bother somebody! (:
commented by Valentina Amato