"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Sunday, October 17, 2010

e - TREASURE HUNT GLOGSTER

To try the treasure hunt click here.



This treasure hunt was devised together with a colleague of mine, Daniela Becchio and first posted on a class wiki. It worked quite well with our students who did it at home, in groups and then e-mailed us the answers.

1 comment:

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Daniela, another great usage of glogster. It looks motivating! Thanks for sharing.