"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jump through the ...whoops! Spelling mistakes



























Write on blackboard 
( both numbers and words ):








ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more









Text to read to the students:


























3 comments:

@SylviaEllison said...

Not only an awesome lesson, but a fantastic post. :-) Thanks for sharing both your content and your use of technology. :-)

teacher chiara said...

Thanks a lot for your idea!
I'm actually writing postcards to my sts as I read in one of your posts. My activity will be a non-techonoligac activity because I'm writing with a pen! And i'll give out the postcards as soon as I come back to school (I haven't got their addresses). And then I'm going to ask them to reply to me using a postcard or a photo. Next time I'll try to use technology!

Daniela Tomatis said...

Hi Chiara,
thank you for reading the post. Let me know how it goes!