"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT: glogster

Read the clues very carefully and find out the key words.
Put them all together and you will have the solution.
Give it to your teacher and she will tell you what to do to go ahead with your "hunting" activity.


Click here to open the glogster.



3 comments:

teacher chiara said...

Wow, how nice!
WEll I have to ask you a question! I tried to publish a glogster in my blog but I couldn't do it. how do you do it? i copy and paste the embed code in a new post but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks Chiara

teacher chiara said...

Just solved the problem!

Daniela Tomatis said...

Great! :)
About the glogster, I've found this tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16h0Hn_M8Jw
Hope you'll find it useful. Tell me if you still have problems.